Header Image Source
Admin

February 16, 2009

Blogs On My Radar


Below are some of the blogs and forums that have appeared on my radar recently. I would recommend checking out these sites and reading a little, you might find something special. These blogs contain recent Diabetes news, personal stories, chats on different subjects regarding both Type 1+2 Diabetes and communites for you to share your pain and joy with.

- The Diabetes OC

         - TuDiabetes.com

                    - Diabetes Forums

                            - Sugar Free Style

                                          - Diabetic Supply
Like this article? Have any questions or comments? Tell us what you're thinking by clicking on the "Comments" link below.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Thanks Mark! I love your blog, this really hits close to home with my family. Keep it up as well.
Alison

Admin